We're shipping worldwide.
Have you ever wondered how changing design will affect the performance of a surfboard, wanted to really understand what your shaper, surf shop or mates are talking about when they discuss bottom curve or rocker, or more importantly why a particular surfboard goes really well or struggles to perform in some situations?
The Surfboard Book includes advice stories and design details from some of the most experienced and credible subject experts in the history of the surfboard in Simon Anderson, Dick Brewer, Steve Lis and Bob McTavish: each are known not only as surfboard shapers and designers but as innovators with a combined design experience approching 200 years.
The Surfboards Book explains:
- Elements of surfboard shape and their effects on performance
- Construction types from traditional to modern sandwich construction
- Important material proprerties including environmental issues
- Basic types or classes of surfboard and how they perform
- How to go about choosing or specifying your next surfboard
290 SEK Inclusive post.
OBS!!! SWEDEN ONLY