We're shipping worldwide.
Postage price include, no additional cost
CHECK THE OPTIONS BESIDE FOR SHIPPING TO SWEDEN, EUROPE OR OUTSIDE EUROPE --->
10 years anniversary issue
- TEN YEARS WITHOUT PALM TREES BY NSM / MATHIEU TURRIES
- WORLD SURFING RESERVES - WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH BY NSM / JOSHUA BURGUETE-KIRKMAN
- GREG LONG - PART I - INTERVIEW BY NSM / JOSHUA BURGUETE-KIRKMAN
- GREG LONG - PART II -
NOBODY'S DIED, NOBODY'S PREGNANT BY AL MACKINNON
- THE TIME WE CARRY BY MICHAEL KEW
- BRING THE WAVES INTO YOUR HERE BY PONTUS HALLIN
PHOTOGRAPHER SASAO KAZUYOSHI BY MATHIEU TURRIES
- SIX SECONDS OF THE WORLD BY NORDIC OCEAN WATCH
- PHOTOGRAPHER KIAN BOURKE STEER - LOFOTEN
- PHOTOGRAPHER HALLVARD KOLLVEIT - LOFOTEN
- MOR MELUKA - DENMARK
- THE POWDER OF LOVE WITH CHRIS CHRISTENSON
by Anton Hoas Ströman
- PORTFOLIO ANDREW MILLER
- TOM CARROLL - LOFOTEN
- THE FUTURE IS FEMALE - (30 pages) - EXPOSURES
(with Stephanie Gilmore, Hanna Scott, Lee-Ann Curren and more... )
& INTERVIEWS with Myrtille Heissat - French women from the
Alpine regions living and charging in the Arctic -
and Kristine Tofte - Meteorologist living & surfing currently on an
almost deserted island in the Norwegian Svalbard archipelago (Bear Island).
THE BALTIC ISSUE
36 pages BALTIC SPECIAL
- The Baltic Sea needs to take a deep breath by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- Brothers & Sisters of the Baltic Sea by Tony Kammari
- Farming for the mind - Bornholm by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman & Ida Burguete-Holmgren
- Surfing confronting Trauma in South Africa by Carl Bradshaw
- Carl Ekstrom - The asymmetric surfboard by Anton Hoas Ströman
- Sounds Fair, Right? Patagonia redefining surfing again by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- Going the extra mile by Hallvard Kolltveit
- A Cool Change - Ben Player by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- How wave pools will civilize surfing by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- Nordic Surfers Mag nr.24 will takes you to an astonishing snowsurf boat trip in Iceland with Hawaiian big waves legend Kohl Christensen and snowboards giants Jeremy Jones, Bryan Iguchi & Forrest Shearer. 22 pages reported by Kohl himself exclusively for Nordic Surfers Mag.
- From Japan to Härnösand, Sweden. We will also introduce you to shaper Jimmy Yoshio Shibata.
- Fergal Smith will explain his farm project and the good vibes around the Surf Challenge visiting him in Ireland.
- Swedish illustrator Jonas Claesson will share some of his masterpieces as we will get to know him better.
- Adrian “Ace” Buchan was in town. The gent currently ranked nr.7 in the world shared some waves at Torö. Photo and report from the one and only Håkan Nyberg.