NSM 22-24-25 (EUROPE ONLY) Post Incl.
NSM #22 – OSLO SPECIAL – 112 pages
All in english
- JOEL DEN BESTEN
My mate, the amphibious Carpenter
By Håkan Nyberg
- ATLANTIC CANADA
By Logan Landry
- THE UNIQUENESS OF WAVES
By Tony Butt
With Freddie Meadows
I. Interview with Joel Stevenson
II. The Ice Box
By Wes Schaftenaar
& Jeff Flindt
- SKELETON SEA
- SURF, CIVILISATION AND BARBARISM
Utopia & Distopia
By Gibus De Soultrait
- RAMON NAVARRO & CHRIS MALLOY
NSM #24 – SNOWSURF SPECIAL –
- Nordic Surfers Mag nr.24 will takes you to an astonishing snowsurf boat trip in Iceland with Hawaiian big waves legend Kohl Christensen and snowboards giants Jeremy Jones, Bryan Iguchi & Forrest Shearer. 22 pages reported by Kohl himself exclusively for Nordic Surfers Mag.
- From Japan to Härnösand, Sweden. We will also introduce you to shaper Jimmy Yoshio Shibata.
- Fergal Smith will explain his farm project and the good vibes around the Surf Challenge visiting him in Ireland.
- Swedish illustrator Jonas Claesson will share some of his masterpieces as we will get to know him better.
- Adrian “Ace” Buchan was in town. The gent currently ranked nr.7 in the world shared some waves at Torö. Photo and report from the one and only Håkan Nyberg.
NSM #25 – BALTIC SPECIAL –
THE BALTIC ISSUE
36 pages BALTIC SPECIAL
- The Baltic Sea needs to take a deep breath by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- Brothers & Sisters of the Baltic Sea by Tony Kammari
- Farming for the mind - Bornholm by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman & Ida Burguete-Holmgren
- Surfing confronting Trauma in South Africa by Carl Bradshaw
- Carl Ekstrom - The asymmetric surfboard by Anton Hoas Ströman
- Sounds Fair, Right? Patagonia redefining surfing again by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- Going the extra mile by Hallvard Kolltveit
- A Cool Change - Ben Player by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
- How wave pools will civilize surfing by Joshua Burguete-Kirkman
Postage price include, no additional coast