NSM 22-23-24 (EUROPE ONLY) Post Incl.
NSM #22 – OSLO SPECIAL – 112 pages
All in english
- JOEL DEN BESTEN
My mate, the amphibious Carpenter
By Håkan Nyberg
- ATLANTIC CANADA
By Logan Landry
- THE UNIQUENESS OF WAVES
By Tony Butt
With Freddie Meadows
I. Interview with Joel Stevenson
II. The Ice Box
By Wes Schaftenaar
& Jeff Flindt
- SKELETON SEA
- SURF, CIVILISATION AND BARBARISM
Utopia & Distopia
By Gibus De Soultrait
- RAMON NAVARRO & CHRIS MALLOY
SUMMER SYNERGY IN SOUTH ICELAND
Climbing & Surfing
by Michael Kew
Photo: Chris Burkard/Massif
A cold Water Trip
by Jens Steffenhagen
Land for sale
Text & Photo by Patrik Olsson
Sweden. The Coast of Gods
by Jacob Wester
Photo: Fredrik Skogkvist & Andreas Pastor
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Photo: Marcus Palandino
A BRUSH WITH PERFECTION AT THE END OF THE EARTH
by Michael Lay
Photo: Nick Pumphrey
Norway, Iceland, Sweden
- Nordic Surfers Mag nr.24 will takes you to an astonishing snowsurf boat trip in Iceland with Hawaiian big waves legend Kohl Christensen and snowboards giants Jeremy Jones, Bryan Iguchi & Forrest Shearer. 22 pages reported by Kohl himself exclusively for Nordic Surfers Mag.
- From Japan to Härnösand, Sweden. We will also introduce you to shaper Jimmy Yoshio Shibata.
- Fergal Smith will explain his farm project and the good vibes around the Surf Challenge visiting him in Ireland.
- Swedish illustrator Jonas Claesson will share some of his masterpieces as we will get to know him better.
- Adrian “Ace” Buchan was in town. The gent currently ranked nr.7 in the world shared some waves at Torö. Photo and report from the one and only Håkan Nyberg.
Postage price include, no additional coast